Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I was one of the most misunderstood captains: Ganguly

Sourav Ganguly might have ended his career as India's most successful captain but in an exclusive interview with NDTV, the left-hander exclaimed he was misunderstood during his stint as the captain of the team."Of course, I was. I have been completely misunderstood.
My role on the field was taken of as the same credit as off the field. Whereas, off-the field I am a completely different person," Ganguly said after bidding adieu to international cricket.Ganguly defended everything he did on field by saying that the sole purpose of his actions was to take India on the top of the world cricket map.
"For me getting Indian cricket on the world map was the most important thing. I felt it was my responsibility to do it and I could see a team with me who could do it."So, I had to do everything which would make India a proud cricketing nation and that's what happened," he told NDTV in an interview

2 comments:

mytubeworks said...

Nice psot, We have started our new youtube channel: Telugu Cine Focus.Please watch and SUBSCRIBE our channel

Unknown said...

Good afternoon
its a nice information blog
The one and the only news website portal INS Media.
please visit our website for more news updates..
https://www.ins.media/